- Supplement Facts
About Golden Milk Soothing Boost*
Whole Earth & Sea Golden Milk features fermented turmeric, ginger, and chai spices to soothe, nourish, and calm your mind and body.* Golden Milk is a traditional Ayurvedic drink prized for its uplifting yet soothing properties. This golden powder features aromatic spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, and black pepper for enhanced bioavailability and added nutrition. Mix Golden Milk with warm milk (dairy or plant-based) or with smoothies, dips, or other foods and get an antioxidant boost without having to swallow pills!*
Turmeric is well-known as a source of antioxidant curcuminoids, including curcumin, which help support all-around good health. Both fermentation and black pepper help enhance turmeric’s bioavailability and digestibility, while fermentation can also produce unique beneficial polyphenolic compounds.*
Whole Earth & Sea Boosts make it easier than ever to support health and vitality.* These unique formulas harness the power of natural fermentation to deliver a broad spectrum of highly bioavailable nutrients in a convenient and delicious powder.*
Golden Milk is a great-tasting golden superbooster providing a naturally concentrated source of highly bioavailable nutrients to nourish and uplift.* This formula is vegan friendly, gluten free, non-dairy, and non-GMO and is sweetened with low-glycemic stevia. Mix one scoop into nut milk, soup, or a smoothie and get your glow on!
Suggested Usage: Add 1 scoop (5 g) to your choice of beverage (8–12 fl oz) and shake or blend until smooth, or use as directed by a health professional.
Cautions: As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate a surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Are most or all of the plants in the Whole Earth & Sea formulas from your own farms?A
Many of them come from our farms – kale, alfalfa, spearmint, oregano, peppers, cilantro, parsley and echinacea to name a few. If the plant is not from our farms, you can rest assured that the ingredients we are using are from farmers known for their commitment to organic farming and who have the same high ethical standards as us. Each food source is rigorously examined for quality before being used in a Whole Earth & Sea product.
How do Whole Earth & Sea formulas compare to other whole-food supplements?A
Several companies market versions of what they refer to as “whole-food” vitamins. Most of the nutrients in supplements marketed as whole-food are produced by mixing (USP) vitamins and minerals with Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker’s yeast), sugar or molasses in a big tank. After some amount of time has passed (usually 12 – 24 hours), the yeast is harvested and the material is dried off. By contrast, Whole Earth & Sea uses our proprietary EnviroSimplex® technology to infuse each supplement with the concentrated goodness of raw nutrition.
What plants go into Farm Fresh Factors?A
Whole Earth & Sea formulas are made using nutrient-rich ingredients from plants grown largely on our own farms. Farm Fresh Factors contains:
- Active Vegetables – organic kale (leaf), organic alfalfa (aerial), organic cilantro (leaf), organic parsley (aerial), caper (berry), organic artichoke (leaf), organic black radish (root), barley grass, cayenne pepper (leaf), organic celery (seed), organic beet (root), organic tomato
- Cruciferous Vegetables – wasabi (rhizome) and fresh freeze-dried sprouted broccoli (aerial), organic upland cress (leaf),daikon (root), red radish (root), organic cauliflower (aerial), organic cabbage (leaf), organic arugula (leaf), organic watercress (leaf), sprouted garlic (bulb)
- Whole Fruit Ultra Polyphenols – grape, pomegranate, strawberry, organic cranberry, organic blueberry, raspberry, bilberry, organic Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica), schizandra berry, red orange, organic açai berry
- Herbals and Plants – Theracurmin® (Curcuma longa) (root), organic decaffeinated green tea (leaf), organic milk thistle (seed), organic ginger (rhizome), organic echinacea (aerial), marigold flower, organic dandelion (root), organic oregano (aerial), organic peppermint (aerial), organic spearmint (aerial)
- Whole Plant Sea Vegetables – organic spirulina, organic chlorella, red algae, blue green algae, Dunaliella salina, kelp
Still have a question? Just ask!