- Supplement Facts
About Energize Adrenal Boost
Whole Earth & Sea Energize features fermented organic maca root and ashwagandha as part of a harmonizing adaptogenic blend to support balance, energy, and calm, even when life has you running full speed ahead.* This comprehensive formula also includes organic blueberries, acai, and black currants, alongside an organic mushroom blend to give mind and body a boost and keep you fueled throughout the day.*
Maca is an indigenous Andean vegetable that has been used for at least 2,000 years to support energy and vitality.* Maca can help you feel more awake and energized without the jitters and crash of caffeine.* Ashwagandha has more than 4,000 years of traditional use as part of the Ayurvedic tradition. This rejuvenating adaptogen for mind and body offers a helping hand, especially during times of stress.*
Energize also features a blend of six organic mushrooms, including cordyceps and reishi. Mushrooms are among the healthiest, most nutrient-dense foods on the planet and are the perfect complement to a health-conscious, modern lifestyle.*
Whole Earth & Sea Boosts make it easier than ever to support health and vitality. These vibrant, non-GMO, vegan-friendly formulas are sweetened with low-glycemic stevia. They harness the power of natural fermentation to deliver a broad spectrum of highly bioavailable nutrients in a convenient, delicious powder. Mix Energize with warm milk (dairy or plant-based) or with smoothies, dips, or other foods, and give your mind and body an energizing, rejuvenating boost without having to swallow pills!*
Suggested Usage: Add 1 scoop (7 g) to your choice of beverage (8–12 fl oz) and shake or blend until smooth, or use as directed by a health professional.
Cautions: As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate a surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
What are the common ingredients in Whole Earth & Sea formulas?A
The ingredients vary from formula to formula. The overall goal with Whole Earth & Sea is to create formulas that are from food sources whenever possible and to keep processing to a minimum. All plants are organically grown from non-GMO seeds. Also all harvests, including the herring, are sustainable.
What plants go into Farm Fresh Factors?A
Whole Earth & Sea formulas are made using nutrient-rich ingredients from plants grown largely on our own farms. The Farm Fresh Factors™ contains:
- Organic Active Vegetables – kale, alfalfa, cilantro leaf, parsley, caper berries, sprouted garlic, artichoke, black radish, dandelion, barley grass, pepper, oregano, peppermint, spearmint, celery seed, beet, tomato.
- Organic Cruciferous Vegetables – A broad spectrum of fully active glucosinolates and myrosinase enzymes from wasabi rhizome and fresh freeze-dried sprouted broccoli, upland cress, daikon, red radish, cauliflower, cabbage, arugula, watercress leaf.
- Ultra Fruit Polyphenols – grape, pomegranate, strawberry, cranberry, blueberry, raspberry, bilberry, Indian gooseberry, schizandra berry, red orange, acai berry.
- Herbals – Theracurmin®, organic decaffeinated green tea, organic milk thistle, organic ginger rhizome, organic echinacea.
- Organic Sea Vegetables – spirulina, chlorella, red algae, blue green algae, kelp.
Whole Earth & Sea formulas claim to be organic, what does that mean?A
The Factors Farms® are certified 100% organic. Our crops are fertilized only with compost and nitrogen-rich sea plants and meticulously cared for by hand. The plants are then harvested at their peak and raw processed at our own facilities within hours.
Still have a question? Just ask!